Enable students to shape their own learning experience
Leading technology research firm Gartner has predicted that by 2018, almost 30% of Higher Education intuitions globally will have adopted a Learning Analytics (LA) strategy to improve student outcomes.
WHAT IS YOUR PLANNED SOLUTION?
StREAM is a proven predictive analytics service, yielding significant results for students at Nottingham Trent University (NTU). Students at NTU profess to be in greater control of their own destiny due to reduced dependency on tutors and a feeling of empowerment through use of the StREAM app.
As a Direct of Student Services, Dean of Students, Head of Student Experience or President of Student Union, StREAM can assist you in the delivery of a personalised learning experience for your students.
HOW CAN STREAM HELP YOU?
Instant insight will help you tailor pastoral care, will help the student progress their own learning journey, and help optimise your instiutions resources.
WHEEL OF STUDENT CENTRIC MONITORING
StREAM offers a full suite of student engagement software, delivered as four modules. Together they help universities enhance student retention, progression, attainment and monitoring.
- Students can view their real-time engagement levels with University resources
- The dashboard gives a single version of the learner, allowing different departments and faculties to work together to meet the needs of the student
- Feedback from the app is available 24/7 in real time, further fuelling a self-determined learner
- Personal performance can be tracked against peers on the same course, giving visible indications of where improvements can be made
- The dashboard highlights periods of disengagement, which could be due to welfare and wellbeing issues, or bullying and mental health conditions
- Captured data can be used to show potential employers that the student can, and does engage
- Helps to inform the design of student experience and provide effective benchmarking for performance